Copycat McDonalds Pancakes Recipe
McDonald’s pancakes – there is just something about them. They’re so perfectly sweet, cakey and just delicious covered in those little round pats of butter and warm maple syrup.
I used to eat them all the time growing up – in fact they were a Sunday tradition with my Momma. But you know what? They’re even better when you make them at home.
This copycat Mcdonalds Pancakes recipe taste JUST like the real thing, and it is so easy to make. Seriously – make ’em once you’ll quickly see why this has become our favorite flapjack recipe 😉
- 3 cups of Bisquick
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 and ⅓ cup Sprite
- 2 eggs
- Add your Bisquick, Sprite, sugar and oil together and mix until well blended.
- Add your eggs and mix until thoroughly combined and not lumpy.
- Let mixture rest for 15 minutes so that the carbonation settles out.
- In the meantime, grease and heat your griddle or pan to medium-high heat.
- When the mixture is ready, add it in ¼ cup increments to the pan.
- Wait for bubbles to form on the top side of the pancake, then flip.
- Cook until golden-brown on both sides.
If you’re a pancake fan like we are, you might also like our Lemon Ricotta Pancakes.