Saturday is the first day of September, and you know what that means – it’s almost National Coupon Month! Not only will we see awesome high value coupons and savings, we’ve also got some great events hosted by Savings.com to educate, inform and engage all you couponers on the topic we love most – saving money!
- First you’ll have the chance to win a $200 Grocery Makeover, where the prize is a $200 grocery gift card PLUS a coupon makeover! You can find out more info on how to enter here.
- Second, they will be hosting The Grocery Savings 101 Live Facebook chat on the Savings.com Facebook page on September 5th at 6pm PST where you can learn the ropes of couponing 101.
- Third, they will be hosting a live Q&A from the Valpak headquarters on September 10th at 11am PST. Five of our Savings Nation coupon class ambassadors will be offering their best money saving tips and tricks, as well as answering your savings questions live!
- Fourth, Savings.com will be hosting the “Go Crazy with Coupons for National Coupon Month” Twitter Party on Thursday, September 20th at 6pm PST. Follow @Savings, @Savings_Nation, and use the hashtag #SavingsNation during the Twitter party to participate and be eligible to win one of the many prizes they will award throughout the party. You will need to RSVP to be entered to win, so I will post that link the closer we get to the event.
- And finally, on September 24th the Savings Nation will be hosting synchronized couponing classes all over the country. For more information on times and locations, head on over here.
Save-tember looks to be a super fun filled month! We hope to see everyone participate and get excited about saving well and spending less 🙂