Super Easy Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
Easy peasy, that’ s my motto these days. If it isn’t easy to cook it isn’t on the menu, because as of late I have been super pressed for time. But! That doesn’t mean we have to sacrifice eating healthy – so one recipe we’ve really been relying on is this Super Easy Sweet Potato Fries Recipe. For one, their easy – and two, they’re insanely tasty! Creamy on the inside, crunchy on the outside these Sweet Potato Fries are the perfect blend of savory with just a touch of sweet. And the best thing about them? The kids LOVE them and we know you will too 😉
- 2 lb Sweet Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ⅛ tsp Salt
- ⅛ tsp Pepper
- ⅛ tsp Garlic Powder
- ⅛ tsp Paprika
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Line baking sheet with parchmant paper.
- Cut sweet potatoes into ¼" fries.
- Toss fries in olive oil to coat.
- Spread fries out on prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika.
- Cook 20 minutes turning occasionally or until fries are browned.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool, approximately 5 minutes.